Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Gemini Full Moon

The full moon in Gemini affects Gemini and Sagittarius. Prominent planet placements with Gemini can be affected as well. Each full moon does not affect everyone. The average person can be mildly or severely stirred up by about 5 full moons a year. Not all 13. For about a week leading up to the full moon, your intuition kicks in but only about what is wrong. Emotional outbursts are common. Write your feelings down, note what you have ‘picked up’ and deal with it after the full moon. When issues are pushed to the surface, the urge is to argue and confront now. If you do that, you will not handle the confrontation well. That’s why noting and waiting are good strategies.
Gemini rules the arms, easy to burn or bruise your arms now. Gemini is a very scattered sign, going 10 different directions at the same time. Drivers are more erratic. Where is the Gemini in your chart, which house? That is the spot to watch.
I noticed that I would always break up my relationships around Christmas and I would be compelled to end them. The full moon controlled my actions as I reacted. I’m happy that I did finally notice the pattern.