Tuesday, November 24, 2009

ANGELS

Angels are everywhere. Every child is born with an angelic guide. Angels are allowed to help us but we need to ask, except when we are in danger and it is not time for us to leave. I have seen angels around people, usually to the side or behind them. Anger or depression can block our great instincts and timing, so angels suggest that we should change our energy. One way is to laugh. Watch a funny movie that is a cheerer-upper!

My daughter was in a bad car accident just over a year ago. While I was on the phone getting the details, I heard a voice tell me she was fine. Cali was drinking and would not drive, so she allowed a drunk boyfriend (with no license) to drive her car. He was speeding, lost control, hit a ditch where the car flipped and landed upside down on a tall fence. Cali was found 60 feet from the car, sitting up. She had severe lacerations on the right side of her neck.
When I arrived at the hospital, Cali was in emergency, strapped to a board, her neck encased in a plastic brace. There were cuts on her arms, dirt and blood on her face. She drifted in and out of awareness. I began to reiki her and saw a vision. A huge angel in bronze robes lifted her from her car before it crashed into the fence. The doctor working on getting glass out of her neck, told her she was very lucky, a fraction deeper and she would have bled to death. Every nurse and every doctor told her she was given a second chance and to use it wisely. Every time I visited her in the hospital, someone was telling her how lucky she was. Her face was totally untouched, amazing!
Cali told me that she remembers unbuckling her seat belt just before the car hit the ditch. She said she felt compelled to do it. Her ex-boyfriend had his seat belt on and was found sitting outside the car completely unable to talk, battered, bruised with a broken hip. We saw him a week after the accident and he was on crutches, looking a mess. Cali only sustained the cuts on her neck, no bruising or broken bones. I think that convinced her about the angelic help.

When I do see angels around people, I get pushed into telling strangers that the angels have messages for them. One such day, I was delivering food (worked for a catering company) and every place, I went, truck dealerships, welding shops, newspaper offices, even Shaw cable, I saw angels, angels with messages. At Kentworth, a big truck dealership, I approached a young dark haired woman.
“Hi. I see angels and they have been trying to yell you something.” At this point the twenty something woman stared at me and I had no idea what I was supposed to say. However, the angels helped me out as they always do.
“ You must listen to your heart much more and please don’t discount what another says until it reaches your heart.” The angels said she was very stubborn and needed to listen more and talk less. This I told her along with a few other things. I went about my business and as I was leaving, an older woman came up to me and said she had to stop herself from laughing. She stared at me and said,”You know those angels were so right.”
That helped so the day continued. I encouraged a young man to speak his feelings to his fairly new girlfriend.
At Shaw, and older man opened a door for me and followed me into the lunch room. When we passed through the doorway, I told him I see angels and he nodded. Then I told him not to pay attention to some of the old boys giving him advice. He must treat his staff with kindness and not hard-heartedness. Rules are meant to be broken, people must be treated like human beings, not machinery. This man looked thoughtful, thanked me and slowly walked into the office area.
A woman sitting on her own was eating lunch and I launched into I see angels spiel. I told her that I knew she had a bad week, but she must not stay in that space, she was to go home and rent funny movies. In that way, she would have a better week next week. By the time I finished talking, the young lady was crying. This poor girl was grateful that I even talked to her. When I did see her the following week, she seemed happier.

I have only had one time where the reaction was not positive. It was early in the morning and I was sitting in the back of a very crowded Edmonton transit bus. A young male teenager, was standing in the center of the bus surrounded by other teenagers. I was urged to talk to him. I made my way through the standing passengers until I stood in front of him.
“Excuse me, I need to talk to you,” I said
He looked at me and as I told him that I see angels, his eyes opened wider. When I said I had a message for him, he began to scour the faces around him. I could feel his fear that I was crazy. I kept going, telling him that although he has been very sad and depressed lately, he did not need to stay in that state. I continued saying that the angels would help him, all he had to do was ask. I cannot remember what else I said, for then he really began to look frantic. When the bus finally lurched to a stop, he rushed past me, raced down the stairs and out of the bus. I began to laugh at his reaction and I asked the angels to please give him a hand.

Just listen to your heart, if you feel uneasy about a decision it’s your heart. Is it a good decision coming from love or something else. Something else may not be so good. However, following your heart can sometimes require courage. Anything not coming from a place of love is usually not the best choice. Make the best choice, so that you can look yourself in the mirror. Some rules are not rules of the heart no matter how much they are enforced.