Monday, November 16, 2009

NEGATIVE ACTIONS

NEGATIVE ACTIONS

At the end of 1999, the agency I was working for hired a new director. The old one left to take a lower paying position with social services. No one knew why, but the agency felt (to me) like it was falling apart. The new director was Kay, a cheerful smart woman. Kay began to study everything related to the agency. Since we had become friends and I spent most of my time out of the office, Kay would relate unusual findings. She discovered a large sum of money missing. When Kay made inquiries, the staff told her to mind her own business, when it was her business. The old director still had friends covering her.

Kay became isolated and unsure who to trust, especially when she was told to never close her office door or warned about talking to other staff. Kay told me she had a dream that she went to the office and there snakes everywhere. The dream began to be repeated and Kay knew she needed to clean the snakes out or get out.
One evening at the end of February, my supervisor called me in a panic. Sheila told me to call Kay. A little weasel from the board of directors came to the office, told Kay to take a few days off to rethink and change her approach. Kay was not to find what happened to the missing funds. Also Sheila thought that bad medicine had been used on Kay.
I called Kay and she was very upset, for not only was she unceremoniously forced from her office, but she had red streaks growing from her fingertips to her elbows. Kay had no idea what it meant, but she knew it was not good.
The first thing I told Kay to do was to white light herself and her surroundings. It was late so I promised to come to see her the following evening. We spent a long time talking, most of it reassuring Kay that she would be fine.

Friday morning Kay called me. She was very excited. Kay had spent an hour or more Thursday evening, while lighting herself, her apartment, the building and all of Edmonton. In the morning, the city was covered in hoar frost. All the trees were beautiful in their frosted decorations. The city of Edmonton looked a fairyland. Kay was thrilled that she might be responsible, which was entirely possible. It was the only day that winter which looked like that. Kay also said that the angry red streaks were slowly becoming shorter.
When I showed up Friday night, Kay was in good spirits as I cleaned her apartment spiritually. All negative energy was returned to the sender and it seemed to me that as many as 5 people had been involved with bad medicine and it bad medicine had definitely been used on Kay. By the end of the weekend, Kay had no streaks on her arms.

Kay went back to work, but began to look for work elsewhere. Kay left in August which was the best idea any way. I left at the beginning of December to work for another agency as a family support worker, again. Several years passed until one day I ran into someone from the old agency. Pat began with ‘Did you hear’?
It appeared that everyone I suspected of wishing harm on Kay had lost someone. One woman lost a husband, another brother, one was assaulted even children of the perpetrators had not been exempt. The events which took lives were bizarre, weird.

Everything we do comes back on us, I would rather get along with people than curse them. I would rather hand out love and stay away from negative people.